My name is Hujrah Wahhaj, I am an author, t.v. host, professional speaker, life coach, and the founder of Q.U.E.E.N. (Quest for Unity through Empowering and Enlightening the Next generation), a youth organization for young women ages 11 – 18 years.
Q.U.E.E.N. is based out of Atlanta, Ga and has helped countless of young women find direction and guidance. Young women who were severely depressed, on the verge of suicide, and lost in their path had unbelievable breakthroughs and has changed their lives completely around through our mentorship program.
Q.U.E.E.N.’s taking it to the street initiative which promotes humanitarian efforts such as feeding, clothing and distributing educational materials to the homeless, less fortunate, and general public every Saturday at Ar Rahman Islamic Center in Atlanta, Ga has helped create a sense of accomplishment and selflessness amongst our girls.
Unfortunately, I get many help me letters from desperate parents asking me to save their children who are on destructive paths. When speaking with the young women I find them engaging in harmful and toxic behavior right in their parent’s homes leaving parents oblivious. Some of this behavior includes sexual activity, engaging in drugs and alcohol, stealing, having abortions, violence and anger, and the latest engaging in same sex relationships.
The number one issue facing young Muslim women today is identity crisis (they are very ashamed to represent Islam) and depression (some are extremely suicidal and hide it well from their parents). These girls need someone to express their pain to and feel they cannot relate to their parents. They pour out their hearts to me and tell me they feel like I really understand them. I do.
That’s where Q.U.E.E.N. on Tour comes in. Omitting any overhead costs such as travel accommodations, hotel, and honorarium, if you can guarantee 30 girls between the ages 11 – 18 ($15.00 per girl), and get permission from your local Masjid or School to host the event at no cost, I will dedicate myself to making sure the girls find their purpose, identify their challenges, help them create a vision board, construct a step by step action plan, give them the tools and resources necessary to succeed, and most importantly motivate them like they’ve never been motivated before, in just one day.
Following Q.U.E.E.N.’s on tour will be a daily teen motivational call to make sure our girls stay on course!
Please note the following confirmed dates, locations, and contact information:
- December 8, 2012 The Islamic Cultural center 20 Branford Pl, Newark, NJ 07102. Contact Najla R Muhammad-Jaaber via Najlavision at gmail dot com to pre-register your daughter at this location.
- December 15, 2012 Muhsi Khalifah 120 Madison St, Brooklyn, NY 11216. Contact Tahirah Taalib-Din via firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-register your daughter at this location.
- December 16, 2012 A sister’s home in Newark, NJ. Contact Umarilandy01@yahoo.com to pre-register your daughter at this location.
- December 22, 2012 Masjid Al Mustafa Quran Institute 120 Schraffts Dr. Waterbury, CT. Contact Hanaa Vina McDermott via email@example.com to pre-register your daughter at this location.
- December 30, 2012 Alimah Scouts 6830 Old York Rd Philadelphia, Pa 19126. Contact Shambra Muhammad via chefshama at hotmail dot com to pre-register your daughter at this location.
Act Now! Scroll down and make your payment to ensure your daughter’s attendance as spaces are filling up fast! Be sure to contact the point person for each location for space availability.
I look forward to working with the young women in your lives,. You’d be surprised what some of your own daughter’s have been engaging in right under your nose. Act now, don’t wait until it’s too late. Our girls deserve the best!
Founder, Queen Inc
hujrahw at gmail dot com
When your payment is complete, you’ll be redirected back to this page where you can download your tour application.